Since Mothers day is in just a few days, here is 5 great ideas to switch things up and put a smile on your deserving Mother’s face 🙂
1. Fort Langley is going to definitely be a go to spot as it will be sunny all weekend, Little White House for High Tea (9090 Glover road, Fort Langley) is always a good choice or take your mom to Bloom market at the Historic Community Hall and let her pick out something nice.(9167 Glover Road)
2. Krause Berry Farms 6179 248th street in Langley is also celebrating there 40 year anniversary with a set dinner menu on Saturday between 6-8pm.
3. Mothers Day Brunch at Redwood Golf Course on Sunday, Reservations for 9:30 am, 10:30am, and 12:30pm located at 22011 88th ave Langley.
Reservation is suggested as it fills up quick
4. Cactus Club which is one of my favorites has a Mothers Day lunch and dinner tasting menu created by Executive Chef Rob Feenie.( 6070 200th street, Langley)
5. Township 7 Winery (21152 16th Ave, Langley) will be releasing there 2014 Rose and hosting along side a delicious luncheon with music and a great atmosphere.
There is 5 great ideas for anyone living in Langley,Clayton, and Cloverdale areas, Have fun and don’t forget to tell your Mom how much she means to you 🙂